субота, 13 листопада 2010 р.

Blogging Ina-34

So, first make sure that your blog address is spelled correctly in the list below. Then, subscribe to the blogs of your groupmates:
bestgroupmatesIna34.blogspot.com
cast2011.blogspot.com
contemporaryeng.blogspot.com
easyenglish-olga.blogspot.com
engforfun34.blogspot.com
enjoy-engl.blogspot.com
enjoyyoureng.blogspot.com
enterpriseeng.blogspot.com
khristina.yakovlyuk.blogspot.com
irysjaenglishdobrovolska.blox.com
oleksandrashine.blogspot.com
savchyn-tututu.blogspot.com
skilleng.blogspot.com
vita-sassygbigmirnet.blogspot.com
wifeofatycoon.blogpot.com
yarikenglishpaliy.blox.com

!!! Lviv Picture Gallery: Worksheet. Download

7 коментарів:

Christina Gvozdkova сказав...

I'm sorry for my mistake
my blog is enterprisestudy.blogspot.com

English for me сказав...

http://liliyasyroishko.blogspot.com/
It's my blog.

Maryana Khodan сказав...

i don't know how it happened, but my blog is enjoyoureng.blospot.com

Maryana Khodan сказав...

i don't know how it happened, but there is a mistake...my blog is enjoyoureng.blogspot.com

Unknown сказав...

sorry, my blog is irysjaenglishdobrovolska.blox.ua

Unknown сказав...

sorry, my blog is irysjaenglishdobrovolska.blox.ua

jarinaenglishpaliy сказав...

sorry, my blog is jarynaenglishpaliy.blogspot.com